Hunger Action Center
You have a lot of power in determining whether or not we are successful in achieving our vision - by donating time, money and especially by donating your voice.
We all have a role to play in ending hunger in our state, including our elected officials who propose and vote on the state and federal policies that affect our clients. They enact the policies that reflect the commonly held values of our state as voiced by their constituents - you.
Research continues to show that constituent contacts at state and federal offices are the key drivers of policy decisions. Often, as little as a few calls from voters on an issue can make a legislator change his or her mind.
We all share the value that every child, every senior, and every adult who is dealing with tough times should have a access to a safe, consistent, adequate source of healthy and nutritious meals so that they have the energy to learn, be healthy and work.
Feeding Wisconsin's 2023 Federal and State Advocacy Priorities
- Urge Congress to Pass a Child Nutrition Reauthorization Act that Works to End Childhood Hunger - find more information in our action alert here
- Tell Congress about Hunger in your Community
- Tell your elected official to support a Food Bank Food Purchasing program that supports hunger relief and local Wisconsin producers
- Tell your representatives to support a Healthy School Meals for All Bill
- Write a letter to the editor to share why ending hunger in your community matters to you
- Take our Hunger Fighter Survey
- Write a letter to the editor or Op Ed for your local newspaper to elevate the reality of hunger where you live — and the need for solutions.
- Tell your Story