We host an annual statewide conference that brings together direct service providers, advocates, healthcare professionals, and policymakers for networking, education, and best practice sharing to help our collective ability to fight hunger, improve health, and strengthen communities.
Our 2020 Summit, has been postponed due to COVID-19. We are working to plan our next Summit in October of 2021 at the Chula Vista Resort in Wisconsin Dells.
For more information on previous Summits and for the conference presentations from those years, please visit each year's conference pages:
- 2016: Illuminating the Intersections between Hunger and Health (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2017: Forward Together (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2018: Breaking Through (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2019: Growing Together on Common Ground on March 25 & 26th, 2019 (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2020: Postponed to October 2021 (Wisconsin Dells) - please watch for more details to come