We host an annual statewide conference that brings together direct service providers, advocates, healthcare professionals, and policymakers for networking, education, and best practice sharing to help our collective ability to fight hunger, improve health, and strengthen communities.
For more information on previous Summits and for the conference presentations from those years, please visit each year's conference pages:
- 2016: Illuminating the Intersections between Hunger and Health (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2017: Forward Together (Wisconsin Rapids)
- 2018: Breaking Through (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2019: Growing Together on Common Ground on March 25 & 26th, 2019 (Wisconsin Dells)
- 2021: Impact Through Courageous Collaboration - A Virtual Forum, Keynote October 14th with breakout panel discussions 10/18-10/20
- 2022: Save the Date! April 24-26th, 2022 (Wisconsin Dells)