Webinar: Prepare Your Pantry for COVID-19
The emergence of coronavirus/COVID-19 requires food pantry operators to consider logistics planning and operational changes to best ensure their safe and continued service. This presentation will review practical guidance for staying open while reducing risk. Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions. We expect the call to last 60-90 minutes, based on need.
Call objectives are:
1. To review logistical options for protecting volunteers and the public
2. To consider related questions and challenges facing food pantry operators
- Wisconsin TEFAP instruction for pantries during COVID-19
- Wisconsin TEFAP COVID-19 new tool
- Wisconsin TEFAP COVID-19 Q&A
Kick Off Call Recording:
Preparing your Pantry for COVID-19 Weekly Calls
When: Friday's at 1pm CST
What: Join Kitty Kocol (DHS TEFAP) and Stephanie Jung Dorfman (Feeding Wisconsin) for COVID-19 response updates and Q&A. Please send questions to DHSTEFAP@dhs.wisconsin.gov. You can send these in advance or during the time of the call.
Join by Phone only (the call will be audio only):
Meeting ID: 904-416-028 # (then when it asks for your participant ID, press “#”)